What is Online Personal Training?
Online Personal Training is working out in the comfort of your own home while having a remote Personal Trainer train you through an electronic device. You will communicate through email, phone calls, and Skype. Since every Personal Trainer runs their business differently, ask your trainer how they run their online training business.
How Online Personal Training works?
Your trainer will train you through an electronic device using an interface such as Skype or Facetime. This allows the trainer to demonstrate how to do an exercise correctly and to help motivate you through each set.
Why choose Online Personal Training?
1. Train in the comfort of your own home
2. You choose the time and your trainer will be online to give you an in person training experience
3. No gym membership required
4. Your trainer will give you access to online nutrition and exercise programs
5. Online training is usually the most affordable option
6. Minimal equipment is required
What equipment is required for Online Personal Training?
1. Electronic device – This will be used to communicate with your trainer. Laptops or iPads usually work best because they have a large screen and this will make it easier to watch your trainer demonstrate exercises.
2. Body Fat Monitor – This is important to track your progress. A scale is not recommended because muscle is more dense than fat. You can lose inches, but not weight. This small device will allow you to keep track of your fat loss easily. I recommend Omron Fat Loss Monitor from Amazon.
3. Weight set – If this is your first weight set, I recommend getting weights 5 to 25 lbs. If you are looking to save space at home, I suggest the Bayou Fitness Adjustable Dumbbell from Amazon.
If you would like to add more equipment to your home gym, ask your trainer for more recommendations. There are an abundance of fun and affordable options out there.
For further questions, contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2016 EzPz Fitness